- All exhibition visitors are needed to possess passports valid for 6 months beyond travel dates.
- All speakers and exhibitors are suggested to own a valid business visa (B211A) which can be applied for at an Indonesian Embassy or through a Consular Representative in their respective country.
- Exhibitors need to be responsible for their visas to travel to Indonesia.
- The event organizers do not accept any responsibility for obtaining visas for attendees or exhibitors to travel to Indonesia. Attendees and exhibitors are responsible for obtaining their own visas in advance of the event.
- All foreigners visiting Indonesia must obey the current regulations imposed by the Indonesian Immigration Office & Health Authorities. Kindly follow the link below for further guidance https://www.imigrasi.go.id/id/visa-kunjungan-satu-kali-perjalanan-b211a/.